preload
basicPlayer

Semifinal ESP vs.GER on wednesday July 7th (international)

Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
Comunio.de Foren-Übersicht -> Nationalmannschaften
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:27   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

spainrules hat folgendes geschrieben:
i´m praying for watching xavi-cesc-iniesta in the line-up!!

You and all Spain xDD
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:32   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

schineduu hat folgendes geschrieben:

I think that this will never happen. I'm really sorry for Cesc, but it's propably impossible to win a fight against the dreamteam of Barca and Spain. The two know each other perfect and fix together perfectly.
And four offensive midfielders (if you count Villa as one) are really to much. The only possibility would be Cesc for Torres, but then Villa would have to play the only striker and this isn't the role he is perfect for. And also I think that Del Bosque still believes that Torres will reach the form, which he had before his injury.

Greets

and what do u think in germany about "Piquembauer"???

In my opinion Pique is the best Central Defender in the world. He is the perfect prototype of a "modern defender".
But noone is comparible to our Kaiser

yes, cesc would play instead of torres, but i think silva would have more option... because he can play easily in a wing
we´ve been waiting for torres... but he hasn´t come... we are in semifinals... we can´t wait more. but... u never know... he wasn´t playing very well in eurocup and he scored in the final.

at least we´re going to play against a team that is gonna try more than defense...
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:38   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I think that this will never happen. I'm really sorry for Cesc, but it's propably impossible to win a fight against the dreamteam of Barca and Spain. The two know each other perfect and fix together perfectly.
And four offensive midfielders (if you count Villa as one) are really to much. The only possibility would be Cesc for Torres, but then Villa would have to play the only striker and this isn't the role he is perfect for. And also I think that Del Bosque still believes that Torres will reach the form, which he had before his injury.

Greets

Villa has play in the left in all the matches when Torres is in the match, and i think that in this position is less dangerous if Torres don't make spaces, and Torres is don't making it.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:40   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Greets

and what do u think in germany about "Piquembauer"???

In my opinion Pique is the best Central Defender in the world. He is the perfect prototype of a "modern defender".
But noone is comparible to our Kaiser

yes, cesc would play instead of torres, but i think silva would have more option... because he can play easily in a wing
we´ve been waiting for torres... but he hasn´t come... we are in semifinals... we can´t wait more. but... u never know... he wasn´t playing very well in eurocup and he scored in the final.

at least we´re going to play against a team that is gonna try more than defense...

This is the cuestion, Torres is not well and Cesc, Silva or Llorente would make it better than he.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:45   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Nupako hat folgendes geschrieben:

Greets

Villa has play in the left in all the matches when Torres is in the match, and i think that in this position is less dangerous if Torres don't make spaces, and Torres is don't making it.

But I'm afraid of a midfield with Iniesta, Xavi AND Fabregas ^^
Its possible to stop one or two of this extra class players, but three are propably impossible to stop the whole match. There is alwayst the danger, that one of them plays the genial pass to Villa...

But also I'm looking forward to another great defensive part from Friedrich and the men around him and from Schweinsteiger/Khedira who will have the difficult job to prevent this genial pass from the Spanish gamemakers.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:48   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

hi, gentleman.

I agrre with nupako but villa in the left is very dangerous too, because playin there, he has score 5 goals. But torres is a big problem, and i think if cesc play, the mildfield is going to be dominate by the spanish with xavi-iniesta-cesc and xabi alonso-busquets

PD: oh my god, my english sucks
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 21:55   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

in eurocup we played many minutes with a midfield like this:
senna - XAVI - INIESTA - SILVA - CESC

no many defensive players, no many goalscorer players, but... for what??
with those players is IMPOSSIBLE not having the ball... is IMPOSSIBLE. we didn´t need to defense too much because the ball was always ours... now??
just 2 (xavi and iniesta), xabi alonso is different, he plays the ball... but he´s not like silva or cesc.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 22:30   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Greets

But I'm afraid of a midfield with Iniesta, Xavi AND Fabregas ^^
Its possible to stop one or two of this extra class players, but three are propably impossible to stop the whole match. There is alwayst the danger, that one of them plays the genial pass to Villa...

But also I'm looking forward to another great defensive part from Friedrich and the men around him and from Schweinsteiger/Khedira who will have the difficult job to prevent this genial pass from the Spanish gamemakers.

All the people in Spain thinks like this... but Del Bosque no

We want a midfield with Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta ( Oh my god, crack Iniesta xD ) and Cesc, but Del Bosque thinks that Torres is going to be a decisive player in the match, and at the moment, Torres haven't done anything.
Oeyni
Ehrencomunist
Ehrencomunist 

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 22:38   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

We want a midfield with Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta ( Oh my god, crack Iniesta xD ) and Cesc, but Del Bosque thinks that Torres is going to be a decisive player in the match, and at the moment, Torres haven't done anything.

Miroslav Klose was nominated in a similary way, but Joachim Löw's trust was deserved.
Cesc Fabregas is a fabulous player, but a coach is sometimes oh the right way. Of course, I didn't want to remember the european championship final.
Nach oben Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 22:43   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Don't worry.
Propably all the people in Germany don't/didn't understand why Löw didn't nominate players like Hummels or Höwedes and a lot of people also wouldn't have nominated Friedrich, Podolski or even Klose because of their very bad season in the German Bundesliga.
But in our case it seems like Löw did everything right, because we're succesfull so far

What would be very interesting in my opinion is a penalty shoot out.
Both teams have great goalkeepers and also a few very good shooters. But I don't really hope that we'll have to see 120 minutes and a penalty shoot out, because I think that my nerves wouldn't stand this

Edit: Oeyni was faster with the Klose-example
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 22:48   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Oeyni hat folgendes geschrieben:

Miroslav Klose was nominated in a similary way, but Joachim Löw's trust was deserved.
Cesc Fabregas is a fabulous player, but a coach is sometimes oh the right way. Of course, I didn't want to remember the european championship final.

Jaja yes, but in the european championship, Torres was in a good form, but now he is playing very bad.

Of course is a very good player, but Cesc, now, would be more important for the spanish team.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 22:55   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Don't worry.
Propably all the people in Germany don't/didn't understand why Löw didn't nominate players like Hummels or Höwedes and a lot of people also wouldn't have nominated Friedrich, Podolski or even Klose because of their very bad season in the German Bundesliga.
But in our case it seems like Löw did everything right, because we're succesfull so far

What would be very interesting in my opinion is a penalty shoot out.
Both teams have great goalkeepers and also a few very good shooters. But I don't really hope that we'll have to see 120 minutes and a penalty shoot out, because I think that my nerves wouldn't stand this

Edit: Oeyni was faster with the Klose-example

Klose has done a bad season but in the world cup he has scored 4 goals, but Torres has done a bad season and is doing a bad world cup.

In a penalty shoot my heart would break Germany has won 3 world cups, but us never had played a final, and is a very exciting moment for us.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:08   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Villa and Silva are my cousins
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:24   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

In a penalty shoot my heart would break Germany has won 3 world cups, but us never had played a final, and is a very exciting moment for us.

For us it's a exciting moment, too.
I only can speak for myself, but I'm born in 1991, so I wasn't born when we won the world cup for the last time. 2002 we were so close, 2006 also and 2008 we also lost in the final.
If we don't win the title this year, I would be very sad, because we played such a great fooball in this tournement and I can identify with most of the players because they are nearly part of "my generation" and I know must of them since they had their first match in professional football.

I really like the Spanish team, but you Spanish won 2008, now its our turn

- AXEL - hat folgendes geschrieben:

And Klose is my mother
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:28   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I only can speak for myself, but I'm born in 1991, so I wasn't born when we won the world cup for the last time. 2002 we were so close, 2006 also and 2008 we also lost in the final.
If we don't win the title this year, I would be very sad, because we played such a great fooball in this tournement and I can identify with most of the players because they are nearly part of "my generation" and I know must of them since they had their first match in professional football.

And Klose is my mother

Ok, I have lied but it is true that Silva is my cousin
sanipine
Nationalspieler
Nationalspieler 

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:29   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

But being the champions of Europe and having reached the semifinal should be enough This time Germany should win!

Nuestra selección se ha presentado muy bien en los ultimos partidos y ha metido un montón de goles - eso si Villa asusta un poco, pero se las tendrá que medir con Lahm y eso me tranquiliza

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:34   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

sanipine hat folgendes geschrieben:

But being the champions of Europe and having reached the semifinal should be enough This time Germany should win!

Nuestra selección se ha presentado muy bien en los ultimos partidos y ha metido un montón de goles - eso si Villa asusta un poco, pero se las tendrá que medir con Lahm y eso me tranquiliza

Yes but in the eurocopa 2008, Lahm was very very slowly
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:42   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

And Klose is my mother

haha but u can talk about history!! and we don´t...
and we need a worldcup!! an eurocup is great but... we need the world cup!! argentinian are always telling... "win a worldcup and then we talk", "even greece has won an eurocup". we need the worldcup to shutp up them!! haha

i have always thought that a worldcup is an eurocup plus argentina and brazil... but now i see that a worldcup is an eurocup plus uruguay

pd: i think i´ve told too many times eurocup and worldcup hahahah
sanipine
Nationalspieler
Nationalspieler 

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:48   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

sanipine hat folgendes geschrieben:

Yes but in the eurocopa 2008, Lahm was very very slowly

Maybe, but Torres in 2008 was very very good - and look at him now. 2008 is long ago and Lahm wins almost every fight for the ball. I don't think Villa will get passed him many times (yes I know, once can be too many, but we have good strikers too).

Zuletzt bearbeitet von sanipine am 4 Jul 2010 23:48, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Nach oben Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:48   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

and we need a worldcup!! an eurocup is great but... we need the world cup!! argentinian are always telling... "win a worldcup and then we talk", "even greece has won an eurocup". we need the worldcup to shutp up them!! haha

i have always thought that a worldcup is an eurocup plus argentina and brazil... but now i see that a worldcup is an eurocup plus uruguay

I really understand you but I'd like to quote Gary Lineker (after losing the 1990 World Cup semifinal against Germany):

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win"
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 4 Jul 2010 23:50   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I really understand you but I'd like to quote Gary Lineker (after losing the 1990 World Cup semifinal against Germany):

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win"

Yes of course, in 2008, 22 men chased a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Spanish won
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 5 Jul 2010 00:09   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

But the Spanish players were not very fair this time, because 22 men chased a ball but 11 won't share the ball with their opponents very often!
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 5 Jul 2010 00:42   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

HI, I am a God. I have come hitherto to put this:
sanipine
Nationalspieler
Nationalspieler 

BeitragVerfasst am: 5 Jul 2010 09:56   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

You should probably send this picture to a museum - last goal for Torres against Germany in a long time and last title for Spain in an even longer time

Edit: History tells us that there can only be one champ

BeitragVerfasst am: 5 Jul 2010 12:53   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

we won´t see this but...

-------------------casillas-------------------
ramos----pique----puyol----capdevila
-------------------------busquets-----------
-------------xavi-------------------------------
silva--------------cesc-------------iniesta
--------------------villa-----------------------

ohhhhh myyyyyyyy goooooddddddd!!!!!

it seems to be the team will be:

-------------------casillas-------------------
ramos----pique----puyol----capdevila
----------xabi----------busquets-----------
silva--------------xavi-------------iniesta
--------------------villa-----------------------
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
Seite 2 von 5

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.